- Create/ Maintain Tech Packs (updating with corrections) for Footwear and Accessories seasonally or as needed to meet Development needs by category.
- Maintain detailed Style Books/ Bibles each season from Development through Production including BOM (Bill of Materials), sketches and any relevant additional information.
- Track development of all samples, ensuring on-time delivery and communicating any issues or changes. Troubleshoot for any roadblock to on time delivery.
- Follow-up on all revised samples, checking for accuracy and timeliness with vendors.
- Manage sample tracker per season, checking accuracy of samples upon arrival.
- Coordinate for all samples to be photographed for seasonal linesheets.
- Manage T&A calendar for Footwear/ Accessories.
- Build and maintain Style Matrix , WIP, and seasonal line sheets and techniques booklets continuously throughout the season until finalized.
- Track costing of each sample by inputting all component pricing into the cost calculator.
- Finalize end of season costing entry into the internal system (Zedonk).
- Support Director in all fittings, entering all changes into a corrections technical sheet for each factory.
- Gather and send all trim/ packaging to each factory seasonally.
- Source components locally, as needed.
- Organize all samples in our studio for easy access.
- Report to Director of Development/ Production and work collaboratively with the Design Director/ RTW team/ Studio Atelier when needed.
- 3-4 years industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite
- Footwear/ Handbag/ Accessories knowledge a plus
- Organization skills are a must
- Self starter/ Team player
To express your interest please send your resume and a brief description of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.