We are looking for a seasonal freelance Account Executive based in NYC to contribute to the wholesale sales strategy and business development of the Rachel Comey brand in the Japanese Market.
- Organize seasonal sales markets with the in-house team, and help scheduling appointments, maintain showroom standards and facilitate appointments.
- Plan targeted outreach strategies to current and prospective customers in Japan, focusing on profitability and long-term, steady growth.
- Present the collection to accounts to help build assortments that best represent the brand, the account, and ultimately, the customer, while improving the position of the brand.
- Show historically positive client facing relationships with luxury department, specialty and international stores
- Facilitate in collecting orders and data entry in Joor and ERP system.
- Offer post-market feedback and data analysis to sales and design team based on experiences during market appointments.
- Understand current trends in the fashion marketplace, and provide research in order to build the overall business.
- Fluent in Japanese
- Minimum 5 years of experience in wholesale sales.
- Ability to work with data entry systems and experience with Joor and Excel.
- Express ideas clearly, concisely and possess solid oral and written communications skills.
- Represent the core values and standards of Rachel Comey and communicate our goals and initiatives effectively.
- Acts as a brand ambassador and is passionate and enthusiastic about fashion and culture.
- Shows integrity in their work, is a team player, and is willing to work in a fun and fast paced environment.
To express your interest please send your resume and a brief description of yourself to email@example.com.