Graphic Designer | New York, NY
The graphic designer will be responsible for executing innovative visual communications including editorial, email, digital marketing ads, event collateral, typography, and other visuals to support marketing efforts that reflect the Rachel Comey brand.
This position is based in New York and will report to the VP of Marketing and Communications.
- Create visual concepts that inspire and captivate the consumer while creating a consistent brand representation across all materials
- Partner with VP of Marketing and Communications on day-to-day creative updates and site changes.
- Provide new and exciting design solutions and POV while maintaining the brand look and feel
- Strong interest in culture (fashion, art, design, film, photography, music)
- Ensure consistency across all channels
- Execute and elevate visual design standards
- Ensure a high level of consistent technical quality and aesthetics for all photography, including minor retouching needs
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Meticulous attention to detail
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably with a fashion company or creative agency
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic / Art Design or related discipline
- Proficiency with the latest Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Excellent understanding of typography
- Attention to detail with strong typographic skills
- Strong time management and ability to multitask
- Interested in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Graphic Designer - YOUR NAME’ in the subject line. Please be sure to include the following:
+ Cover letter to tell us why you’d be a great fit for this position
+ Salary requirements
+ Resume and Portfolio (PDF or website)