Social Media Manager | New York, NY
You are passionate about social media and understand the complexities and nuances because you are an avid user. You’ll work closely with the broader Marketing and PR teams within Rachel Comey and should be passionate about producing content that reflects the brand values and tone of voice
- Create, manage and optimize content across all social platforms, the main focus on Instagram.
- Responsible for content creation and copy-writing across all social media channels, and maintain the day-to-day social media management.
- Develop the weekly and monthly social media plan.
- Monitor, evaluate and optimize the performance of all organic and paid social content with weekly and monthly reporting.
- Collaborate with Marketing on the overall social strategy.
- Staying on top of—and proactively sharing—trends, relevant cultural moments and new technology to help us stay ahead of the curve.
- Plan logistics around live capture and publishing across multiple platforms and be able to live publish in a reactive and fast-paced environment.
- A true social media enthusiast with a deep understanding of Instagram.
- Knowledge and understanding of the whole spectrum of the social media landscape – including content formats and publishing algorithms, social listening and strong analytical skills.
- Professional experience in a social media environment, ideally within a retail brand or leading media/creative agency.
- A creative eye for photography, copy, video, and design.
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment
- Team player.
- Positive attitude.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Community Manager
- Exceptional skills in English, written and spoken
Please send the following to email@example.com with ‘Social Media Manager’ in the subject line. Please be sure to include the following:
+ Cover letter to tell us why you’d be a great fit for this position
+ Salary requirements