VIP and Press Liaison
- Liaison to the PR agency, managing the sample trafficking
- Managing VIP personal orders, event dressing, styling, special orders
- Managing studio pulls for celebrities and editorials
- Strategizing guest lists, creative event ideas, and communication methods
- Representing the brand to the media and any inquiring personalities
- Maintain and organize database for ongoing projects, pulls, editorials
- Create opportunities for media and celebrity partnerships
- Must have 2-4 years experience working as a stylist, in customer service, as an agent, in public relations or as a VIP liaison.
- Must have strong knowledge of the Rachel Comey brand and who the celebrity and VIP customer is and could be. Needs strong understanding of the fashion landscape in general.
- Great at maintaining relationships and ideally, has a great eye for matching the garment/ look with the personality/ body type.
- Outstanding time-management abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, intuitive and resourceful
- Great follow through
- The ideal candidate is someone who is creative, passionate about marketing and public relations, and eager to help us share our story. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘VIP Liaison - YOUR NAME’ in the subject line. Please be sure to include the following:
+ Cover letter to tell us why you’d be a great fit for this position
+ Salary requirements